2012年12月9日 星期日

samsung ex2f - Google 網誌搜尋: Samsung SMART CAMERA EX2F; High Speed ... - kuromeowiie's

samsung ex2f - Google 網誌搜尋
約有 1,270,000 項結果 // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Samsung SMART CAMERA EX2F; High Speed ... - kuromeowiie's
Dec 4th 2012, 02:11

ohai it's me again :3


I'm back for Tuesday camera sharing time! As I promised last week, it's high speed capture time! Samsung SMART camera EXF2 does awesome high speed capturing, which enable to capture 10 frames per second! Awesome isn't it? I've done some animated gif images with 10 images captured in high speed. So here ya go! :D FIRST!
 There's 10 frames in a second yo. Motor uncle drove too slow that's why stop halfway one, but it's smooth!
This is actually a shot from an online game- Maple Story. My brother was playing and I was just trying how does it looks like if I do high speed captures again.. and it looks really cool!

So that's it for this week's sharing! Next I'm gonna try le fast shutter of Samsung SMART camera EXF2 so stay tuned! ;)

p/s: The quality of the pictures wasn't that good is because of le gif format ya. ;)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

沒有留言:

張貼留言